- The die-casted NX75-Z mod by Aspire features refined lines and high-level design accents throughout the design. The five button system is ultra-intuitive with one-button navigation between Temperature Control and Wattage mode. The NX75 series mods feature an all-new Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP) function. CFBP allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few button clicks. The NX75-Z also features Child Lock. The NX75-Z is made from die-casted Zinc-Alloy. Check out the NX75-S (Stainless Steel) and NX75-A (Aluminum) if you are looking for a high precision CNC mod. Aspire NX75 – Next Gen Vaping.
Aspire NX75 Die-casted Finish
NX75 MOD Dimensions
Aspire NX75 Logo Customization&Child Lock
- The NX75 allows you to customize your mod with just a few button clicks. No firmware or connecting to computer required! Ease-of-Use is a key feature of the NX75. Change Logo function:Press”T”and”-”simultaneously for 2 seconds to enter or exit change logo settings.Press”+””-”to select letters,press fire button to confirm,”W”button to delete,and button”T”to select between lowercase and capital letters. The NX75-Z also features Child Lock. Aside from firmware upgrades, all operations can be done with just a few click of the NX75-Z buttons.
NX75 Button Functions
Aspire NX75 Mode Quick Select Keys
- Navigate through different mod modes with quick button combo. Press “W” and “T” button to easily switch between Wattage and Temperature modes.
- Press “W” button to select between VW, VV and Bypass mode
- Press “T” button to select wire material Ti, Ni, SS and TCR(M1,M2,M3)
- Download the full User Manual at AspireCig.com/Download
Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP)
- The all-new CFBP feature allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few clicks of the NX mod buttons. There is no need to connect to computer to program settings makingthis function very easy to configure. Customizable Firing Button Profiles create extraordinary flavor with no limitations on tanks.
Aspire NX75 Battery Installation
- Insert the Aspire 18650 battery into magnet door positive (+) down. Attach the battery door onto the NX75 mod.
NX75 Firmware Updates
- The NX75 mod is a firmware upgradeable device. There will be many hot new features released via firmware so stay tuned. For firmware updates please visit: AspireCig.com/Download
Aspire NX75-Z Package Contents
- 1 * NX75-Z Mod (Zinc Alloy) / 1 * Micro USB Cable / 1 * User Manual / 1 * Warranty Card
Aspire NX75-Z Mod
- 0-75W of Power
- Small & Discreet Design
- Lightweight Aluminium Construction
- Bright OLED Display
- Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP)
- Spring Loaded 510
- Requires 1x 18650 Battery (Not Included)
- 1 x Aspire NX75-Z Mod
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Important information about Rebuildable Atomisers:
This product is designed for experienced users, and for those possessing an ohms reader or multimeter to test their coils on. This device requires a comprehensive understanding of the technicalities of vaping, along with knowledge of electronics and ohms law. We don’t advise any beginners to start rebuilding coils without speaking to a knowledgeable shop. Additionally, we do not recommend using this kind of product with a mechanical mod of any kind.
A rebuildable coil must be tested carefully on an ohms reader before it is used on a device. Not testing this properly may present a safety risk for the user, and no new coils should be used on an electronic vaping device until the coil is known to be safe.