Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack
- The Quad-Flex Power Pack can be vaped as a low-profile RDA tank or a Squonker style RDA. It also allows you to turn your Nautilus X into the Quad-Flex Survival kit.
Get 4 times the power, 4 times the flexibility with this kit. In addition to being able to use your Nautilus X 2ML top airflow flavor tank with replaceable U-Tech coil system, add more flex with the:
– Quad-Flex low-profile RDA with Turboline top airflow system option
– Quad-Flex low-profile bottom feed RDA with Turboline top airflow system option
– Quad-Flex drop-wick RDTA tank with dual or single airflow adjustability – Also allows for Turboline top cap fitting
Aspire Quad-Flex Power Kit Accessories
Aspire Quad-Flex RDA
- Screw the RDA base to the RDA Deck to make a low-profile RDA tank.
The Quad-Flex RDA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a top airflow and a side airflow sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
RDA Exploded View
Aspire Quad-Flex Squonker (Bottom-Feed) RDA
- Aspire Quad-Flex Squonker a.k.a. bottom feed RDA is the first of its kind. Just change out the RDA screw with the bottom-feed capillary screw and start squonking. Use the top-airflow sleeve when squonking. Aspire’s innovative new squonker screw there is sufficient capillary action to return the excess e-liquid to the bottom tank.
Squonker RDA Exploded View
Turn Your Nautilus X to RDTA
- Turn your Nautilus X into Quad-Flex RDTA: Use the Quad-Power RDTA Adapter to turn your Nautilus X tank into a Quad-Flex RDTA. The Quad-Flex RDTA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a top airflow and a side airflow sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
Aspire Quad-Flex Power Kit Contents