Quest Mini kit
- This kit is comprised of the Triton mini tank, the Pegasus mini, and an Aspire micro USB cable.The Triton mini is a
truly versatile pintsized dynamo with its’ wide range of coil options and truly adjustable airflow controls. Not to mention
the convenience of its’ top filling capability. Then there is the Pegasus mini mod, an ergonomic device that is sleek and
elegant as well as possibly being the easiest to use temperature control device currently available, as well as one of the
smallest. With swappable batteries, wattage adjustment from 1 to 50 watts in regulated mode, capable of firing atomizers
from 0.1ohm to 3.0ohms in REG mode and in BYPASS mode it can fire coils from 0.2ohm to 3.0ohms. It is a perfect match for
the Triton mini . Their individual versatility is impressive, but together they are amazing. All in the palm of your hand.
Available in three stylish finishes, Gold, Silver, and Black.
- Insert the positive end of the battery towards the 510 connection. Next slide the retaining arm to arrest the cell, the retaining arm is also the negative connection. Then replace the magnetic compartment door.
Dimension and atomizer
- Available in three stylish finishes, Gold(24 karat gold plated), Silver, and Black.
- (Our Black and gold tanks are plated using a nano vacuum plating process over top of the base stainless steel. This process meets FDA safety guidelines.)
All Triton mini coils are compatible with the Nautilus and Nautilus mini replacement atomizers.
- Due to the Triton mini’s short stature and it’s coil array this tank provides excellent flavor.
- Simply screw a new replacement atomizer into the Triton mini ’s base hardware. Prime the coil and then reattach the base hardware to the Triton mini and you’re ready to vape.